Please remember that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage. For your convenience, we accept cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, Care Credit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and HSA cards. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Davidson Surgery - Fishhawk Phone Number 8135711516. Many times, a simple telephone call can clear up any misunderstandings.
Please review our detailed Financial Policy 2021
- Pay Online: https://securepayment.link/davidsonsurgery
- Payment Plans: We are partnered with Care Credit and Lending Club to offer our patients flexible payment options The benefits of using CareCredit or Lending Club:
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low-interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
Apply online: CareCredit OR Lending Club or if you prefer, you may apply in our office.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Credit Card: All major credit cards accepted
- Cashier’s Checks or Money Orders (we no longer accept personal checks)
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining balance on your account after your insurance has paid its portion is your responsibility. A statement will be mailed and is due upon receipt.
Please call our office if your statement does not reflect payments made by your insurance company during that time period.